• Learn more about third party billing options at Hodges University.
  • Third-Party Billing

    When an organization, not owned by the student or their family member(s), makes a commitment to pay the educational expenses of a student, they are considered a third-party sponsor by Hodges University. When payment is due on a student’s account, the sponsor is billed by the University. This payment process is considered to be third-party billing.

    Sponsor’s payments are subject to the same federal reporting requirements as other financial aid. Some sponsorships do not require a billing invoice and are administered by the university through the Office of Student Financial Services.

    Whether you are a student or a sponsor, you will find answers in the frequently asked questions (FAQs) about how third-party billing works and how payments are processed. If you have additional questions or need more information, please contact the Office of Student Financial Services at (239) 938-7760 or sas@hodges.edu

    Third-Party Billing FAQs for Sponsors

    Third-Party Billing FAQs for Students

Ready to learn more?

My name is and I'm from . I would like to know more about at Hodges.You can reach me at and .

Permission to Contact:
Yes you may contact me. I understand that by submitting this form, I may be contacted by Hodges University
or its representatives by phone, SMS, email or postal mail. Data rates may apply.