Hodges U Student Information
Hodges University provides a wide variety of student services to help ensure your success not just in your education, but in your life and career. As a current student there are some details that you need to know for an advantageous journey here at Hodges U. Let this page serve as your student services resource for questions you may have as a current student at Hodges.
The office of Student Experience sponsors orientation, programs, and services to enhance your student life and represents student concerns. The Student Experience Centers are located in or near the library on both the Naples and Fort Myers Campuses at Hodges University and provides a welcoming and informative environment where you will receive support in navigating a successful university experience and reaching your educational and career goals.
The department offers resources and support in the following areas: academic and career advising, career services, orientation, student accommodations/ADA, and other student retention initiatives.
Student Experience Advisors will assist you with all things related to navigating your university experience at Hodges University. The office of Student Experience also offers referral resources in the community, educational seminars, and workshops. Students may email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 239-938-7730 with questions or request for services.
New students, as well as those returning to the University, are encouraged to complete the online orientation program developed by Student Experience. The orientation will introduce you to resources available for academic success and support you in navigating the university experience.
Student Guidance and Advocacy
Student Experience Advisors provide guidance to you with regard to questions and concerns, making connections to resolve problems that may arise. Counseling referrals are available as necessary. Advocacy and advisement for education concerns often times begins in Student Experience. Students should reach out to their academic student experience advisor as the primary point of contact for questions and concerns.
- Previous undergraduate and graduate students may order transcripts from the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Previous ESL students should contact the Registrar’s Office at email@example.com for transcript request information.
The 30th annual Hodges University Commencement Ceremony will be held on Sunday, June 9, 2019, at 4:00 PM.
The commencement ceremony will take place at Hertz Arena located at 11000 Everblades Parkway, Estero, FL 33928.
Should you have any questions regarding graduation, please contact the registrar’s office via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on your campus listed below:
Fort Myers – (833) 793-0190
Naples and Distance – (833) 510-1915
International Student Information
Hodges University is dedicated to your academic success, and to support you in navigating the university experience you will be assigned a designated Student Experience Advisor. The advisors at Hodges University assist students with course selection and educational planning to ensure a successful university experience.
Academic Success Advising is centralized in the office of Student Experience and Advisors are assigned to students based on their degree program and academic school. You are encouraged to build a relationship with your Student Experience Advisor and connect on a regular basis for guidance and support with your educational goals.
The purpose of the Hodges University scholarship program is to supplement your resources to the fullest extent possible so that you may begin or to continue university studies. You should contact the Student Financial Services office for information related to scholarships and eligibility. You are eligible to apply for scholarships unless you are receiving tuition discounts/waivers as part of other university agreements or policies.
Hodges University is grateful for the dedication and service of our armed forces. The Dr. Peter Thomas Veterans Services Center at Hodges University is committed to supporting all military veterans, service members and their families in reaching their academic and career goals.
The Office of Student Experience also provides career advice to assist you with landing the job of your dreams. From providing resources to assist you with drafting your resume to interview tips and job search tools, we’re here to help guide you.
Student and Alumni Assistance
- Career exploration and assessment
- Employer and labor market information, including on-campus recruitment and job fairs
- Connect with CareerSource Southwest Florida who is committed to helping you find a position you’ll love.
- Online job board ( www.collegecentral.com/hodges)
- Post jobs targeting students and alumni at our school
- Search jobs posted at our school
- Post your company’s job and internship opportunities on our online job board (www.collegecentral.com/hodges)
- Add your company’s website link to our Local Employers’ page
- On-campus recruitment through the Employer Spotlight Program
- Free advertisement for special hiring events
- Participation in job fairs
We are committed to providing equal access and equal opportunity to our students. Anyone needing assistance should contact their assigned Student Experience Coordinator directly, or email email@example.com / phone 800-466-0019 if you’re not sure who your coordinator is.
Students with a disability concern should reach out for assistance, to receive an orientation to the institution, or to discuss any necessary support required for completion of an academic program. More information about student accommodations can be found in our Student Handbook.
- Canvas is the online course management system used to deliver a full array of online learning courses and programs.
- Online course meeting and lecture capture systems used to bring audio, video, real-time chat, and face-to-face meeting technology to the online learning experience.
- Microsoft Office 365 Email Access provides student email services and may be accessed through the portal or via mobile devices.
- MyHUgo Portal is the student, faculty and staff portal to academic and administrative systems and information relevant to the Hodges University community.
- Hodges University provides a help desk (support.hodges.edu) for student technology that may be accessed via our ticketing system or by phone. The support site also includes a self-help knowledge base.
Hodges University takes great pride in providing our family of users with a full complement of technological tools and services to increase the opportunity for success.