Welcome to the Registrar's Office at Hodges University
Our mission is to provide academic advising to all students on campus and off-site regarding their academic status at Hodges University and to maintain accurate records that reflect this status.
- Replacement Diploma: A fee of $20.00 is charged for each replacement or duplicate diploma and must be paid when the request is made. This form must be completed and submitted with payment in order for your request to be processed. Please download Adobe Reader to view.
- FERPA Notification: Please complete and return if you wish to withhold personal and/or academic directory information from all parties. Please download Adobe Reader to view.
- Transcript Requests: Undergraduate and graduate students may order transcripts from the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Graduation Information: If you have any questions about graduation, please contact the Registrar so that we may assist you.
- International Student Information: F1 students should refer to the International Students Guide or the Maintain Your Status Homeland Security websites for the information you’ll need to keep your student status. If you have any questions, contact a Designated School Official (DSO) in the Registrar’s Office.
Current Hodges U Students Can Access the Following Student Services through Self-Service in the MyHUgo Student Portal:
- Online Registration
- Drop/Add Courses until the end of Drop/Add Week
- Official Transcript Request
- View Your Academic Evaluation
- View Your Academic History
- View Grades
- Intent to Graduate Application
- Make an Address Change
- Update Employer information
- Enrollment Verification
- Change of Major
For additional assistance with any of the above forms or to contact the Office of the Registrar, call (800) 466-8017 or (800) 466-0019. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional assistance.