Welcome to the Registrar’s Office at Hodges University! We are so happy that you are a part of Hodges U. At the Registrar’s office, we are here to assist you in creating a positive learning experience at Hodges.
The mission of the Registrar’s Office is to provide academic advising in a friendly customer service atmosphere to all students on campus and off-site regarding their academic status at Hodges University and to maintain accurate records that reflect this status.
Basically, we’re here to help support you during your time at Hodges!
How The Registrar Can Help You:
- We interact daily with all departments of the institution to ensure appropriate recording of your information.
- We provide academic advising services to you when you need information on prior course transfer policies, program completion, registration, and other records policies and/or procedures.
- We update and maintain your academic records and files, registration information, transcripts, graduation, and perform other duties which impact the students’ academic history.
- We act as a liaison with the faculty in maintaining accurate and complete records of courses offered, maintaining an updated transfer of credit guidelines, student attendance records, classroom facilities utilization, class enrollments, and grades awarded.
- We maintain and update all academic faculty files held in our office.
Initiate and maintain your records in accordance with the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) if you hold a student visa.
Registrar Services Available If You Are Currently Enrolled At Hodges U
The following student services are available for currently enrolled students through Self-Service in the MyHUgo student portal:
- Drop/Add Courses until the end of Drop/Add Week
- Official Transcript Request
- View your Academic Evaluation
- View your Academic History
- View Grades
- Intent to Graduate Application
- Make an Address Change
- Update Employer information
- Enrollment Verification
- Change of Major
Information and processes for students that have not been enrolled for more than one term.
Some of the following forms are in PDF format. Please download Adobe Reader to view.
- Change of Student Information Students may complete this form for name changes and to change campus affiliation.
- Replacement Diploma Students graduating in 1998 and thereafter are eligible to have their International College diploma replaced with a new Hodges University diploma. A fee of $20.00 is charged for each replacement or duplicate diploma and must be paid when the request is made. This form must be completed and submitted with payment in order for your request to be processed.
- FERPA Notification Please return if you wish to withhold personal and/or academic directory information from all parties.
- Previous undergraduate and graduate students may order transcripts from the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Previous ESL students should contact the Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for transcript request information.
Information and processes for graduation and commencement. If you have any questions about graduation, please contact the registrar so that we may assist you.
International Student Information
Contact the Registrar's Office
For additional assistance with any of the above forms or to contact the Office of the Registrar, call (800) 466-8017 or (800) 466-0019. You may also email email@example.com to request additional assistance.