Registrar Services

Welcome to the Registrar’s Office at Hodges University! We are so happy that you are a part of Hodges U. At the Registrar’s office, we are here to assist you in creating a positive collegiate learning experience at Hodges.

The mission of the Registrar’s Office is to provide academic advising in a friendly customer service atmosphere to all students on campus and off-site regarding their academic status at Hodges University and to maintain accurate records that reflect this status.


Basically, we’re here to help support you during your time at Hodges!

How The Registrar Can Help You:

  • We interact daily with all departments of the institution to ensure appropriate recording of your information.
  • We provide academic advising services to you when you need information on prior course transfer policies, program completion, registration, and other records policies and/or procedures.
  • We update and maintain your academic records and files, registration information, transcripts, graduation, and perform other duties which impact the students’ academic history.
  • We act as a liaison with the faculty in maintaining accurate and complete records of courses offered, maintaining an updated transfer of credit guidelines, student attendance records, classroom facilities utilization, class enrollments, and grades awarded.
  • We maintain and update all academic faculty files held in our office.
    Initiate and maintain your records in accordance with the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) if you hold a student visa.  

Registrar Services Available If You Are Currently Enrolled At Hodges U

The following student services are available for currently enrolled students through Self-Service in the MyHUgo student portal:

Online Registration

  • Drop/Add Courses until the end of Drop/Add Week
  • Official Transcript Request
  • View your Academic Evaluation
  • View your Academic History
  • View Grades
  • Intent to Graduate Application
  • Make an Address Change
  • Update Employer information
  • Enrollment Verification
  • Change of Major

Registrar Forms

Some of the following forms are in PDF format.  Please download Adobe Reader to view.

  • Replacement Diploma A fee of $20.00 is charged for each replacement or duplicate diploma and must be paid when the request is made. This form must be completed and submitted with payment in order for your request to be processed.
  • FERPA Notification  Please return if you wish to withhold personal and/or academic directory information from all parties.

Transcript Request

Hodges University Graduation. One Services available at our Registrar office.


Information and processes for graduation and commencement. If you have any questions about graduation, please contact the registrar so that we may assist you.

International Student Information

F1 students should refer to the International Students Guide or the Maintain Your Status Homeland Security websites for the information you’ll need to keep your student status. If you have any questions, contact a Designated School Official (DSO) in the Registrar’s Office.

Contact the Registrar's Office

For additional assistance with any of the above forms or to contact the Office of the Registrar, call (800) 466-8017 or (800) 466-0019.  You may also email to request additional assistance.

We use cookies and other data collection tools to create the best possible user experience, to better understand how they are used please visit our privacy policy page. By continuing to use this site you are giving us your consent to do this.To the extent the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) is applicable to me, by visiting this website I hereby consent to the processing of my Personal Data as defined by the GDPR for the purposes outlined and provided for in Hodges’ policies, as amended from time to time. I understand that in certain circumstances, I have the right to object to the processing of my Personal Data. I further understand that I have the right to request (1) access to my Personal Data; (2) rectification of mistakes or errors and/or erasure of my Personal Data; (3) that Hodges restrict processing of my Personal Data; and (4) that Hodges provide my Personal Data upon request in a portable format.