A Passion for Law Without Being a Lawyer
Why Hodges’ JM Program?
See How Many Credits You Can Transfer
- Your Professors are lawyers with professional experience in the courses they teach.
- You can graduate in less than one year with our online program.
- Our Juris Master (JM) is 100% online.
- Hodges is the first non-law school in Florida to offer the Juris Master degree.
- Named 14 Best Online Masters In Legal Studies.
Why You Need A Juris Master (JM)
- The need for non-lawyer experts in law has increased in demand
- You will apply what you learn in thoughtful class discussions.
- You will increase your knowledge and understanding of core legal concepts including:
- Dynamics of the US Legal System
- Antidiscrimination Law
- Intellectual Property
- Regulatory Compliance
- International Law
- Ethics and Law
- Mediation, Arbitration, and Conflict Resolution
- Administrative Law, the Regulatory Process, and Risk Management
- Employment and Human Resources
- Perspectives of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Get started on your #MyHodgesStory today.
Select a Language