Progressive Program in Digital Design & Graphics
Our Digital Design and Graphics Program provides a strong basis for either an entry-level position in the Digital Design field or to proceed to your Bachelor level degree.
- Develop creative skills using Adobe Creative Cloud and AutoCAD that may help you land in an innovative career.
- Offered in Online and/or Blended Format.
- Receive hands-on, interactive training that readies you to create compelling visual content that inspires action.
- Take engaging courses in subjects like 2D and 3D graphics, video game design, print and media design, photography, and marketing graphics.
- Offers unconventional monthly course start dates for working adults.
- Faculty are highly educated and experienced in the field.
- Certified by the American Digital Design Association (ADDA).
- Hodges University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.