Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Informational Sessions
Hodges University’s Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program provides an outstanding educational opportunity for learners and a mechanism for personal and professional growth.
Hodges’ BSN program consists of:
- On-campus courses
- A.S. in Biomedical Sciences requirement to be accepted into the program (Once 30 pre-nursing credits of science and liberal arts courses are completed, students may apply.)
- Limited enrollment
- Small class sizes
- Hands-on learning in the state-of-the-art nursing simulation lab
- Completion in four semesters – one semester less than other BSN programs
- Contemporary curriculum
- Careers in various settings, including hospitals, residential care facilities, physician’s offices, home healthcare, and government facilities
- Projected job growth of 15% by the Bureau of Labor Statistics
To learn more about Hodges’ BSN program, join us for an informational session from 5:00-6:00 p.m. at the Naples Campus, in the Nursing Lab (221).
Thursday, April 4th
Tuesday, May 14th
Contact Jessica Palumbo, DNP, MSN, RN at email@example.com or (239) 598-6115 for more information. You may also contact Maria Vacca at firstname.lastname@example.org or (239) 598-6285.
The Hodges nursing education program is in candidacy for accreditation by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN). Hodges University is an equal access, equal opportunity organization.