Hodges University’s Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program provides an outstanding educational opportunity for learners and a mechanism for personal and professional growth in nursing.
Hodges’ BSN program consists of:
• On-campus courses
• A.S. in Biomedical Sciences requirement to be accepted into the program (Once 30 pre-nursing credits of science and liberal arts courses are completed, students may apply.)
• Limited enrollment
• Small class sizes
• Hands-on learning in the state-of-the-art nursing simulation lab
• Completion in four semesters – one semester less than other BSN programs
• Contemporary curriculum
• Careers in various settings, including hospitals, residential care facilities, physician’s offices, home healthcare and government facilities
• Projected job growth of 15% by the Bureau of Labor Statistics
To learn more about Hodges’ BSN program, join us for an informational session on January 15, 2019 from 5:00-6:00 p.m.
Contact Jessica Palumbo, DNP, MSN, RN at email@example.com or (239) 598-6115 for more information. You may also contact Maria Vacca at firstname.lastname@example.org or (239) 598-6285.