About This Event
Event Fee: $345 or $295 non-profit or government
Register by April 7, 2017 for a discounted rate of $275
Identity theft is a global epidemic. Every two seconds another American becomes a victim of identity theft. When someone becomes a victim, they will often seek a professional to help them through the complicated restoration process. In this non-credit program, you will learn the relationship between the types of identity theft and the methods used by identity thieves. You will learn the process to restore an identity as well as methods to reduce the risk of future incidents. This program will provide you with the skills necessary for this emerging field.
Registration for this event closes April 14, 2017.
By attending this program, you will learn how to:
- Identify the different types of identity theft
- Determine the source of identity exposure
- Prepare an identity theft restoration action plan
- Navigate identity theft laws
- Assist clients with reducing their risk of identity theft
- Assist clients with restoring their identity
- Increase revenue and/or client services
- Attendees will receive a Certificate of Completion from Hodges University and proof of CE credits, if applicable.
Types of Identity Theft
Warning Signs of Identity Theft
Methods and Tools Used
Deadlines and Laws
Who should attend:
Individuals and professionals interested in offering identity theft restoration and risk reduction services.