Introduction to World Religions; World Religions; and Foundations of College Success
MBA, Texas Woman’s University, 2017
D.Min., Amridge University, 2006
M.Div., Hardin-Simmons University, 2001
B.S. Leadership and Ministry, Dallas Christian College, 1998
Awards & Recognitions:
Adese Fellow, United Church of Christ, 2018-2019
Online Faculty Certification, Hodges University
Quality Matters Peer Reviewer and Quality Matter Online Facilitator
Dr. Smith believes that education is essential to improving individual, organizational and societal well-being. For the last twenty years he has overseen educational programs and developed educational products that helped:
- Clinical employees provide better patient care.
- University students think critically about difficult topics.
- Professors teach more effectively with emerging technologies.
- Parishioners incorporate faith into daily living.
- Clients move from poverty toward self-sufficiency and wholeness.
Currently he serves as:
- Adjunct faculty, School of Liberal Studies at Hodges University.
- Non-profit consultant, So What Faith.
- Director of educational products, American College of Emergency Physicians.