About This Event
Create a program that brings funds year after year. From knowing how to use volunteers most effectively for your special event to soliciting major gifts on a yearly basis, this course will help you build a solid annual campaign fund. You will learn how to use the fundraising strategies that most appeal to your potential donors. Find out how you can create a broad, enduring base of supporters who will take your nonprofit to its annual funding goal.
You’ll learn how to:
- Determine which strategies to use and when to use them
- Manage your time effectively
- Make a convincing case for support
- Create gift range charts for planning
- Get volunteers actively involved with your fundraising
- Use the annual fund to support a total development program
- How to put together an annual fund by using worksheets
- How to assess the cost efficiency and effectiveness of your annual fund
Participants must stay through the end of the class in order to receive Continuing Education Units and the Certificate of Completion. The course will adjourn at 5 p.m. on the last day. Note: this is the third workshop that has been presented by Indiana University and is one of the core courses in the Certificate in Fund Raising Management. Registration is limited to 40 participants.
Presenter: Melissa Brown, Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy, The Fund Raising School
Registration Fee: $550 (Includes breakfast and lunch for both days)
Note: $100 Cancellation Fee. No refunds after May 20, 2016.
Location: Hodges University, Stock Building, John W. White Community Room
Address: 2647 Professional Circle, Naples FL 34119
Category: Governance (4)
Click here to register.
Contact Marian Klink for additional information.