Invest in Our Future, Support the Hodges University Foundation Endowment Fund
Hodges University Foundation accepts gifts supporting activities directly related to our mission in cash, property, securities, bequests, trusts and other life income arrangements. Income from the investment portfolio is used to fund scholarships, applied research and development, faculty and staff development, endowed academic chairs, and named academic support funds.
You may select from one of the many Donor Recognition Groups below or request the University establish a specified purpose endowment fund. Such designated assets are managed by professionals governed by an investment policy set by the Board of Trustees.
Named Faculty Gift Club Membership:
- Endowed Chair - Minimum gift of $1 million to help support noted faculty, and reward excellent teaching and research. (Limited term)
- Endowed Professorships - Supplemental faculty support at a gift level of $500,000. (Limited term)
- Endowed Fellowships - Minimum gift of $250,000 to provide support for faculty professional development initiatives and projects. (Limited term)
- Endowed Scholarships - Minimum gifts of $100,000 are placed in a permanent fund and a portion of the income earned from that fund provides scholarship assistance to students, both on a need and merit basis. (Limited term)
Named Academic Support Funds:
The Named Academic Support Funds endow particular schools, departments, or centers that support the Mission of the College.
- Named School of Allied Health - Minimum gift of $5,000,000.
- Named University Library - Minimum gift of $2,500,000.
- Named Campus Building - Minimum gifts of $2,000,000.
- Named Academic Center - Minimum gifts of $500,000.
- Program Support Fund - Minimum gifts of $100,000.