Strategic planning is a powerful process that can help your organization develop a shared vision for the future and a path forward to achieve that vision. This workshop will walk participants through the basic steps of the strategic planning process, with discussion on the variations that are commonly seen. The session will empower nonprofit leaders to return to their organizations with approaches to strategic planning that are specific to the needs of their unique circumstances.
Participants will explore the following issues in strategic planning:
- What is strategic planning?
- Who should be involved in strategic planning?
- Basic steps of strategic planning
- Scanning the internal and external environments
- Assessing the organization
- Aligning the plan with mission, vision and values
- Setting goals and measurable objectives
- Deciding how to implement
- Maintaining focus
- Evaluation: Measuring progress over time
- Using the plan as a compass
- Variations in strategic planning: Finding the right fit for your organization
Presenter: Sheryl Soukup, Soukup Strategic Solutions, Inc.
Registration Fee: $35
Location: Hodges University, Science & Technology Building, White Community Room
Address: 2647 Northbrooke Drive, Naples FL 34119
Contact Marian Klink for additional information.