The CLL full membership is available on a semester or annual basis.
There are no additional per course fees. Membership allows participation in an unlimited number of courses and programs during the 3 semester year, subject only to space availability.
Your annual membership in the Frances Pew Hayes Center for Lifelong Learning entitles you to:
- Free registration in more than 250 classes annually
- Programs planned and led by Hodges University faculty and local experts, some of whom are members
- A broad-based curriculum including stimulating discussion groups, lectures, field trips and workshops in:
- Current events
- Arts and literature
- Creative writing
- The environment
- Philosophy and spirituality
- Health and wellness
- And much more...
The Value of Membership
The Value of a Center for Lifelong Learning Membership - In addition to over 250 classes annually, a membership holds much more.
- Access and borrowing privileges to the Hodges University Library
- Use of the Hodges University computer labs
- Invitations to special events and guest speakers
- Issuance of a student ID card
- Engaging activities
- Life enrichment
- Introduction to new and interesting people
- Lifelong learning for expanded horizons
- Exploration of new skills and interests
- Connecting with others in your community
- Mental fitness
- Fun and entertainment
GIFT CERTIFICATES ARE AVAILABLE!
For further information contact the Director at 239-513-1122 ext. 6133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.