Services @ the Library
Hodges library services are only available to Hodges University faculty, staff, students and alumni.
- Library Portal Student and Faculty Access Only. Search the library for information, articles, journals, books, e-books, movies, e-government documents, and more through our collection of specialized academic resources. Many items are available online immediately. Most physical materials check out for 3-4 weeks and renew 2 times. Interlibrary loan lets us locate additional materials from almost any library in the country.
- Find a Journal Find full-text journals online by searching journal title or key words or browse by title. If you know a specific article, you search to see if it is available in one of our databases.
- Get Help With Research Research assistance, subject guides, and useful resources compiled by your friendly librarians. Know what we know - find it in Research Guides!
- Federal Government Depository The Hodges University library is a Congressionally designated depository for U.S. Government documents. All documents are electronic and available online.
- Ask a Librarian Provides Hodges University students, faculty, and staff with virtual reference services through live chat, email and text messaging.