Hodges University is seeking a seasoned Director of Assessment within its Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Research. The Director of Assessment will assist the University community with the development and implementation of assessment activities, and with the analysis, reporting, and use of data gathered by such activities. Hodges University offers a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits and opportunities for further education.
The successful candidate will possess a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience at an institution of higher education, including, but not limited to: collaborating with faculty and staff in developing course, program, and other objectives and outcomes; selecting appropriate methodologies and processes for assessing outcomes; developing, analyzing, and publishing student achievement data, such as retention rates, graduation rates, and job placement rates; monitoring assessment activities of all administrative, academic, and educational support departments; and preparing internal assessment reports to inform continuous improvement efforts and strategic planning.
- Master’s degree required; doctorate preferred
- Knowledge of assessment principles in higher education
- Knowledge of instrument development principles and experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented and strong organizational and computer skills
- Proficiency with the Microsoft suite of applications
- Ability to work independently and as part of teams
- Ability to synthesize, summarize, interpret, and report information
- College administrative and/or teaching experience is desired
- SACSCOC experience preferred
Hodges University is a private, nonprofit, SACSCOC accredited university located in southwest Florida that primarily serves adult students. Applicants should submit their résumé and cover letter to email@example.com.
Hodges University is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under the law in its hiring practices. All offers of employment are conditioned on the successful completion of a background check and in some cases, a drug test.