Hodges University invites applications for a Director of Marketing and Communications who will collaborate with the President and senior leadership to develop and execute marketing, branding and communications plans which support major institutional goals, including student recruitment and fundraising. The Director will be primarily responsible for supervising the design and delivery of digital and traditional media campaigns which tell the Hodges story through consistent messaging, quality and appearance. The Director will manage a creative multimedia team, including a marketing technologist and the director of public relations, to develop cost-effective outreach strategies for both internal and external audiences, including alumni, donors, and community leaders.
• Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree preferred.
• 5 years of marketing experience, including copywriting and the design of traditional and digital media.
• 4 years of management and supervisory experience, preferably in an educational setting.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills, including budgeting and project management
• Demonstrated ability to lead creative teams and work collaboratively with diverse stakeholders.
Hodges University is a private, nonprofit, SACS accredited university located in southwest Florida that primarily serves adult students. Candidates should submit a current resume along with the names of three professional references to Dr. Kim Spiezio, Executive Vice President and Provost at email@example.com
. Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Hodges University is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under the law in its hiring practices. All offers of employment are conditioned on the successful completion of a background check and in some cases, a drug test.