Hodges University is seeking a seasoned Administrative Assistant to provide direct support to the Office of University Advancement by being responsible for gift processing, maintaining appointment schedules and calendars, preparing correspondence and letters of thanks, data entry, preparing reports and mailing lists, preparing invoices and expenditures, assisting with preparation of the annual budget and Advancement data, prospect research, and providing event support for meetings, luncheons and special events.
- Associate Degree and one (1) to two (2) years of revelant experience.
- Proficient in Windows 2010 or later with extensive experience or training in Office 2010
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Social skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees,
- students, donors, and prospective donors
- Self-starter, creative, energetic, detail oriented, show initiative, and be flexible to change
- Able to participate in occasional evening and weekend related work events
Hodges University is a private, nonprofit, SACS accredited university located in southwest Florida that primarily serves adult students. Applicants should submit their résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hodges University is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under the law in its hiring practices. All offers of employment are conditioned on the successful completion of a background check and in some cases, a drug test.