The mission of the Registrar’s Office is to provide academic advising in a friendly customer service atmosphere to all students on campus and off-site regarding their academic status at Hodges University, and to maintain accurate records that reflect this status.
To achieve its mission, the Registrar's Office supports the following principles:
- To interact daily with all departments of the institution to ensure appropriate recording of student information.
- To provide academic advising services to students who need information on prior course transfer policies, program completion, registration, and other student records policies and/or procedures.
- To update and maintain student academic files, registration information, transcripts, graduation and perform other duties which impact the students’ academic history.
- To act as a liaison with the faculty in maintaining accurate and complete records of courses offered, maintaining updated transfer of credit guidelines, student attendance records, classroom facilities utilization, class enrollments and grades awarded.
- To maintain and update all academic faculty files held in our office.
- To initiate and maintain student records in accordance with the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) for all students holding a student visa.
The following student services are available for currently enrolled students under WebAdvisor in the MyHUgo
- Online Registration
- Drop/Add courses until the end of Drop/Add week
- Official Transcript Request
- View your Academic Evaluation
- View your Academic History
- View Grades
- Intent to Graduate Application
- Make an Address Change
- Update Employer information
- Enrollment Verification
Some of the following forms are in pdf format. Please download Adobe Reader to view.
- Change of Major Form Students may complete this form to request a Change of Major.
- Change of Student Information Students may complete this form for name changes and to change campus affiliation.
- Replacement Diploma Students graduating in 1998 and thereafter are eligible to have their International College diploma replaced with a new Hodges University diploma. A fee of $20.00 is charged for each replacement or duplicate diploma and must be paid when the request is made. This form must be completed and submitted with payment in order for your request to be processed.
- Transcript Request Previous Undergraduate and Graduate students may order transcripts from the National Student Clearinghouse here. Previous ESL Students contact the Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for transcript request information.
- FERPA Notification Please return if you wish to withhold personal and/or academic directory information from all parties.
- F1 students should refer to the International Students FAQs or the Maintain Your Status Homeland Security webpage. If you have any questions, contact a DSO in the Registrar’s Office.
For additional assistance with any of the above forms or to contact the Office of the Registrar, call (800) 466-8017 or (800) 466-0019. You may also email email@example.com
to request additional assistance.