Hodges University Mission
Hodges University provides transformational, learner-driven educational opportunities.
Hodges University, with local roots and global reach, will be a prominent learning organization providing diverse educational experiences.
Respect: Valuing the talents and dignity of each individual.
Inclusion: Engaging all members of our communities by building on their varying perspectives, experiences, and traditions.
Integrity: Conducting all of our interactions and activities in an ethical manner.
Excellence: Providing superior educational experiences and services.
Strategic Priorities and Goals
Provide educational experiences and support services that enable students to reach their educational goals.
- Implement strategies to support student retention and persistence to graduation.
- Continually increase placement of students in careers or professional opportunities.
- Develop and promote activities to increase student engagement.
Provide outstanding programs through relevant programming, faculty professional development, and effective use of educational technology.
- Design and implement educational programs and strategies that are reflective of market trends and meet regional and global educational needs.
- Build and retain an excellent, diverse faculty.
- Enhance student learning through initiatives designed to improve academic programs.
Pursue excellence in all of our administrative operations.
- To implement product or process improvements that will increase efficiency, improve quality of service, increase customer satisfaction, or support fiscal responsibility.
- Attract and retain qualified, diverse personnel.
- Increase the effectiveness of the institutional workforce.
Enhance the university’s stature and reputation as a leader in the community by working closely with our many partners in the communities we serve.
- Create and foster beneficial relationships with our communities, alumni, donors and friends of the University.
- Design and implement initiatives that serve our communities.
Institutional Sustainability & Growth
Develop and implement initiatives to ensure current and future needs and aspirations of the university are met.
- Research, plan, and develop educational experiences that increase enrollment.
- Ensure the long-term fiscal sustainability of the institution.
- Develop an institutional brand that differentiates and increases the visibility and image of Hodges University.